Big Lake Start
For 2018 Iron Dog will be going back to it’s roots with the Pro Class Start being held on Big Lake. The 2018 Iron Dog race weekend begins Friday, February 16, 2018 with the Trail Class Start. Then join us for Flying Iron Show on Big Lake and finally the Start of the Pro Class on Sunday.
Sunday, February 18, 2018: Pro Class Start Schedule of Events
- 9:00 am | Sponsors and Vendors are open
- Check out Vintage Sleds Sponsored by Everts Air Cargo
- Get your official Iron Dog gear at the merchandise tent
- Visit Vision X and see their light display
- Receive a free sample from Amsoil at the Three Bears Tent
- Many other vendors and sponsors will be there to visit
- 11:00 am | First Green Flag drops and continues in two-minute intervals.
Getting to the Start
South Port Marina, Big Lake, Alaska
- Easy to find. Ice road entrance is right next to the marina.
- Follow the Monster Energy Drink signs!
See you at the Big Lake Start!
Stay tuned for a detailed schedule and New updates for the 2018 Race!