Iron Dog will hold a ceremonial start in downtown Anchorage on Saturday, February 17, 2018. The 2018 Iron Dog race weekend begins Friday, February 17, 2018 at 3rd Ave. for Flying Iron and runs through Sunday with the Restart of the Pro Class.
Sunday, February 18, 2018: Pro Class Restart Schedule of Events
- 8:30 am | RACE TEAMS must be parked on the ice and start unloading. (Don’t be late!)
- 9:30 am | RACE TEAMS MUST BE POSITIONED in the race pit.
- 10:45 am | Announcements.
- 11:00 am | First Green Flag drops and continues in two-minute intervals.
- 1:30 pm | End of the Restart. (Time to pack up for Nome and Fairbanks.)
Getting to the Start
South Port Marina, Big Lake, Alaska
- Easy to find. Ice road entrance is right next to the marina.
- Follow the Monster Energy Drink signs!
See you at the Big Lake Restart!