Remember, you are REQUIRED to have these installed BEFORE you arrive at the Tech Inspection. Failure to be prepared may result in penalties!
- To properly install the straps into the brackets, start with the velcro facing DOWN.
- Contact the GPS Official with questions about fitment for your MAKE/MODEL. Do this before the Tech Inspection!
- Polaris RUSH/Switchback/Indy racers must use the pictured mounting plate. We have made the effort to build them for you. (Thanks to Jeremy Hanson for volunteering) Mount them as described.
- ASK, don’t wait until the Tech Inspection…it may cost you!
- READ MORE information about the units.
The following images illustrate how to properly setup your Iron Dog GPS tracking unit brackets.