The Iron Dog Safety Expo is sponsored by Donlin Gold. The event is open to the public from open to close (all day). The Donlin Gold Safety Expo will be held inside Cabela’s Anchorage, with 70 Pro Class Iron Dog snowmachines on display. Every Pro Class Iron Dog team will be present as we conduct a pre-race inspection of their safety and survival gear. This is your chance to come meet the Pro Class racers, see their race sleds, check out special deals, visit with our sponsors, enter to win door prizes and refresh your winter safety training. See you at Cabela’s!
WHEN: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2017
WHERE: CABELA’S ANCHORAGE
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (FREE): 1PM – 8PM
HIGHLIGHTS/WHAT TO SEE:
- Meet the Pro Class racers and see their race snowmobiles entered in the Iron Dog
- 2017 Iron Dog Raffle Prizes //more info
- Special deals, discounts and giveaways from our sponsors
- New! 2017 Passport Game where you can enter to win door prizes
- Iron Dog Merchandise, vendors, etc.
SAFETY EXPO & RACER TECH INSPECTION:
- 1:00 pm Doors Open to the Public (Free)
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Pro Class Racers Driver’s Meeting
- 8:00 pm Event Closed to Public
SAFETY EXPO VENDORS:
- Donlin Gold
- Alaska National Guard
- Kendall Toyota
- Alaska Spine Institute
- Team CC
- NAOI (North America Outdoor Institute)
- and several more…
Cabela’s Retail Store
155 W 104th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99515
A map and floor plan is coming to help you locate the Pro Class teams, sponsors, vendors and safety training classes.
TV Commercial from 2016.